Tell me honestly, do you ever wish you could have
- A clean house that helps you feel relaxed, happy and comfortable?
- A clean kitchen that makes cooking a breeze?
- Clean, uncluttered floors where your kids can play endlessly? An organized house where bills, keys and other important things never go missing?
- A hospitable house, so you can have guests over anytime?Clean and organized cupboards, shelves and cabinets?
Well, Let me tell you a secret - you really can have that kind of a house. It really isn't that difficult. Sign up for the 30 day House Cleaning Challenge and i'll show you how.
Take a small moment to imagine this,
You wake up in the morning and the kitchen sink is sparkling clean, the counters are wiped down and the dishes are all washed and dry. You prepare breakfast in a jiffy and breeze through the rest of the morning.
You get out of the house well ahead of time because you didn't waste precious time searching for your keys!
Ok, you did struggle to get the kids ready, but that really didn't matter and you didn't loose your cool because you had everything else under control!
Once you complete this challenge, not only will your house be clean, but you will also be stress free, confident and happy!
WHY TAKE THE 30 DAYS TO A CLEAN HOUSE CHALLENGE?
- House Cleaning can be a boring and, sometimes, solitary task. There’s often no one to appreciate all the hard work you put in, except yourself. When you take up this cleaning challenge, you will join a community of people just like you to help and motivate you.
- When you take up this challenge, you are connected with fellow challengers from all walks of life. You will get access to our facebook group, where you can seek help or share your goals, success, opinions etc.
- If you are a blogger, you can even blog about your progress throughout the challenge - 30 days of blog posting and house cleaning taken care of at the same time!
- Throughout the challenge, we will hold you accountable and keep you motivated by sending you daily emails, reminding you about the day’s task. We won’t let you give up too easily! ;)
- During the course of the Challenge we will help you to create a personalized daily routine and a cleaning plan that is suited to your lifestyle and needs. The Challenge helps you get into a routine and soon cleaning becomes a habit.
- Through the course of this challenge, we will share with you informative articles on cleaning your home effectively and efficiently. We will share some great cleaning hacks, tips and tricks and lots more.
- As a part of the Challenge, you will get access to basic checklists, printables and other stuff to help you get organized and stay on track.
- It’s going to be fun and totally doable. At the end of the challenge you will have a beautifully clean house. But, more importantly, you will be in control and feel relaxed, confident and stress-free. And your family will be thankful for that!
- Did I mention that it’s FREE? Oh, I just did! :)
A House Cleaning Challenge is never easy, but it's definitely possible. There will be some good days, some bad days and some terrible days when you will just want to quit and maybe punch me in the face! But, this challenge is designed for success. You can do it; and when you do, you will feel exhilarated and stress free.
Go on, give it a shot and see for yourself. You really have nothing to lose – it’s completely FREE...for now!
To be the first to know when we launch this challenge, download your FREE checklist and get on the wait list below.
HERE's HOW IT WILL WORK
As soon as you sign up, I will email you with a Free Cleaning Tools Checklist and a Challenge Timeline to get you prepped up. I will also tell you what else you need to do before we get started.
Every morning at around 8 a.m. IST, I will email you with the day's project. You can either choose to follow our schedule or the one that we will help you to prepare according to your personal needs. In addition I will share useful articles, tips and tricks and cleaning hacks to help you through this challenge.
At the end of the day, once you have completed the day's task, post your experience and accomplishments in the facebook group, so we can all celebrate your success. If you wish to blog about the challenge, you can even post links to your blog posts here.
If you are on twitter, follow #HTHClean30 to see what others are tweeting about this challenge. Also, if you share your progress or blog posts (cleaning challenge related!), tag them with #HTHClean30 so we can follow and retweet you.
If you are on Pinterest, join our group board 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge and pin your challenge related photos there. We'd love to see and share your success.
I know it's a lot to take in, but don't worry - I will guide you at every step. It will be totally worth it.