Needless to say, the featured post at this week's party is Jessie's Easy Roast Chicken.
This fabulous Roast chicken with veggies is very simple and easy to prepare. The only time consuming part is the roasting time - which is taken care of by the oven, so that's not at all an issue! This recipe allows for a lot of variations, making this a great recipe to experiment with. Jessie has also provided loads of practical and useful tips. Do check out her recipe and wonderful tips.
Congratulations Jessie!! You are entitled to display this badge at your site. You can grab the button below.
With all the important stuff out of the way, let's get to this week's party!! Yaaay....
(Note: The button is set to a width of 250 and height of 200. You can adjust the size to suit your need)
Well, I'm Goan and obviously I love Goan food. Yes, I do love my xitt-codi-nistem, but my favourite Goan dish is Goan Sausage Pulao. If you've ever eaten Goan sausages (chourissam), you know what i'm talking about!!
Now, before I scare my vegetarian friends off, I do have veg favourites too and those are in fact more in number. Just thinking of some Gontache sason, Ambade chutney, Alsande tonak, Patoll bhajji pao, khatkatem, Mushroom Xacuti, Tambdi bahjji is enough to make my mouth water!
I better stop here, before this turns into a documentary on Goan Food!!
As you would have already guessed, the theme for this week's party is "Goan Recipes". So, share with us your best, favourite Goan recipes this week. I am really excited to see what you guys love when it comes to Goan cuisine. So, hurry up and add your links. Remember you can add upto 3 links.
- Be sure to enter the link to the relevant post and Make sure that the link is relevant to the theme of the party. Any other links will be deleted.
- You can share a maximum of 3 links per party. More than 3 links will not be accepted.
- Subscribe to Helping The Homemaker by email OR follow us via any social media platform.
- Do visit other links and leave them a meaningful comment. Let them know you found them at this party.
- Let people know you are partying here so that they too can join in. You could either place a link in your post OR place the party button at where it will be visible to your followers at your site.
You can grab the button code below: